An easy 30 minute Honey Garlic Grilled Shrimp recipe that your whole family will love to snack on! With just a few simple ingredients, they’re perfect for barbeques and picnics!
- 1 lb. of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon water
- garnish: chopped cilantro
- Soak wooden skewers for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add honey, garlic cloves, smoked paprika, red pepper flakes and water. Whisk ingredients till it becomes a sauce. Add prepared shrimp to bowl, toss to coat the shrimp.
- Marinade shrimp for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the prepared wooden skewers.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with a olive oil soaked rag.
- Place shrimp skewers on grill and grill each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove and garnish with chopped cilantro.
Keywords: grilled shrimp recipe, grilled shrimp how to, grilled shrimp skewers, grilled garlic shrimp, garlic shrimp, garlic shrimp recipe, garlic butter shrimp, honey garlic shrimp