Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork Sandwiches & crunchy Lime Cabbage Coleslaw make the pefrect dinner for sunday night football! You will be swooning over this after the first bite.
- Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork
- 8 Whole Wheat Buns
- BBQ Sauce – use your favorite (we use Sweet Baby Rays)
Lime Cabbage Coleslaw:
- 1 1/2 cups of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Make the Honey Balsamic Pulled Pork. (will take about 6 hours in the Crock Pot)
- In a small bowl, mix cabbage, lime juice, olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Serve pulled pork on whole wheat buns with lime cabbage coleslaw and your favorite BBQ Sauce.
Keywords: best coleslaw recipe, easy coleslaw recipe, crock pot pulled pork, pulled pork in crock pot, slow cooker pulled pork, pulled pork in slow cooker, pulled pork sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches recipe