A homemade Caesar Dressing recipe that is egg free and anchovy free, but still has the same great taste! You’ll love this version of Caesar dressing on your salads.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of stone ground mustard
- a few dashes of tabasco, to taste
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Put garlic clove in a food processor and process.
- Next add white vinegar, stone ground mustard, tabasco, juice of half a lemon, and sugar. Blend.
- To finish off add olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese. Blend until everything is combined.
- Serve with salad.
Recipe from Bread & Wine by Shauna Niequist
Keywords: homemade caesar dressing, caesar dressing recipe, caesar salad dressing recipe, best caesar salad dressing, how to make Caesar salad dressing, how to make caesar dressing, homemade salad dressing, homemade salad dressing healthy, salad dressing recipe, healthy salad dressing recipe