This dairy-free Holiday Spiked Eggnog is made with amaretto and white rum. It’s a creamy and delicious cocktail that’s perfect for the holiday season!
- 3 cups lactose free eggnog
- 1/2 cup amaretto liquor
- 1/4 cup white rum
- dash of ground nutmeg or cinnamon on top
- Pour eggnog, amaretto liquor and white rum into a pitcher. Using a wooden spoon, stir to mix everything together.
- Pour 1/2 – 3/4 cup per serving.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and a dash of nutmeg or cinnamon.
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 30 g
- Sodium: 122 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 38 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 72 mg
Keywords: eggnog with alcohol recipe, spiked eggnog recipe, eggnog recipe, best eggnog recipe, holiday drink, holiday drink recipe, holiday cocktail, holiday cocktail recipe, easy cocktail