This easy Herb Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is full of flavor and quicker to make than homemade pizza dough. It’s finished in 30 minutes!
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese (shredded mozzarella or crumbed feta cheese)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut up cauliflower into small florets and place in blender or food processor. Finely blend until cauliflower almost looks like rice.
- Place the cauliflower rice into a microwave safe dish, cover and cook on HIGH for 8 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from microwave and place in a cheese cloth or tea towel (I recommend cheese cloth – you can get it at the grocery store) with a large bowl under it. Let the cauliflower sit for a couple of minutes to cool down.
- Using the cheesecloth, squeeze all the liquid out of the cauliflower rice. Be sure to get all of the liquid out or you will end up with a soggy dough.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl with grated parmesan cheese (or other cheese listed above), dry basil, dry oregano, salt, pepper, and a lightly beaten egg.
- Using your hands, knead the cauliflower mixture together until you a ball of dough that forms.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and generously brush with olive oil.
- Place the cauliflower dough on the baking sheet and spread dough out until it forms a pizza “round/disc”.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
Recipe slightly adapted from The Iron You
Keywords: pizza crust recipe, pizza crust recipe easy, cauliflower pizza crust recipe, homemade cauliflower pizza crust, how to make cauliflower pizza crust, easy cauliflower pizza crust