This Easy Ground Turkey Tostadas Recipe is the perfect spicy lunch or dinner recipe! Your leftover thanksgiving turkey has never looked so exciting!
- 1 lb. ground white turkey
- 1 T. coconut oil
- 1 T. cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. cilantro
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 (15oz) can black beans no salt added, drained and rinsed
- 10 wheat tortillas
- 1 cup of mexican cheese (optional)
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 avocado, diced
- 2 cups of spinach, chopped into smaller pieces
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- Heat medium sized skillet over medium high heat. Add coconut oil and turkey.
- Saute turkey until cooked through, until no pink.
- Add cumin, paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, cilantro, salt & pepper.
- In the meantime, drain and rinse the black beans.
- Once clean, add them to the turkey mixture.
- Stir until combined. Set aside.
- Preheat oven broiler to high. Place 10 tortillas on a cookie sheet and top each tortilla with a 1/4 cup of the turkey mixture and 1 T. of cheese.
- Place cookie sheet with assembled tortillas under broiler until cheese is melted and tortillas are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Top with spinach, diced tomatoes, avocado, and a lime wedge to juice over tostada.
Keywords: easy ground turkey recipe, ground turkey tacos, ground turkey tacos recipe, tostadas recipe, easy turkey recipe, best turkey recipe, turkey tacos