- 4 mini ciabiatta rolls
- 8 tsp. olive oil & vinegar dressing (or italian dressing)
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 4 avocados
- Set oven to broiler on high.
- Slice 4 mini ciabatta rolls in half and place on baking sheet.
- Spread 1 tsp. of olive oil & vinegar dressing (or Italian dressing) over each side.
- Place 1 slice of Provolone cheese on the bottom slice of bread.
- Put bread in broiler for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, mash up 4 avocados.
- Place 1/2 cup of mashed avocados on the bottom half (the cheese side). Put the top on. 🙂
- Eat away! 🙂
(adapted from Meet the Shannons Blog)