Healthy Crock Pot White Chicken Chili with a Salsa Verde twist! This easy comforting soup is filled with flavor, less than 220 calories a serving and guaranteed to be a favorite!
- 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 1 large sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 32 oz. chicken stock
- 2 cups salsa verde
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 14 oz. low sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- To a crock add whole chicken breasts, frozen corn, sweet onion, garlic cloves, red pepper, chicken stock, salsa verde, cumin, smoked paprika and black pepper.
- Using a spoon gently stir to mix everything together.
- Cook soup on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken from the crock pot. Using two forks shred the chicken and place back in the crock pot along with pinto beans, lime juice and fresh cilantro. Cover and cook on HIGH an additional 30 minutes.
- Optional: garnish with greek yogurt and fresh cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups
- Calories: 215
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 801 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 26 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 21 g
- Cholesterol: 37 mg
Keywords: gluten free recipes, healthy crock pot recipes, slow cooker chicken breast recipes, crock pot chicken recipe, crock pot, slow cooker recipes, easy chicken recipes, chicken soup, white chicken chili, kid friendly, dinner ideas, healthy dinner recipes, easy soup recipes, fall recipes, chicken breast crock pot recipes, best crock pot recipes, chili recipe crock pot