These healthy sugar-free and dairy-free Chocolate Banana Split Popsicles are made with only 5 ingredients. They’re the perfect dessert to cool you down this summer!
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries (could use fresh as well)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Place almond milk, bananas, strawberries, cocoa powder, and honey into blender. Mix until smooth.
- Using a cup with a pour spout, pour mixture into popsicle molds.
- Place top on mold. Insert popsicle sticks. Place popsicle mold in freezer and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- To remove fill a large bowl with warm water.
- Place popsicle mold in warm water for 30-45 seconds. Remove from water and pull popsicles straight up of mold using stick.
- Serving Size: 1 popsicle
- Calories: 42
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 23 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: popsicles recipe, how to make popsicles, banana dessert, banana dessert recipe, dairy free dessert recipe, dairy free dessert, sugar free dessert recipe, frozen dessert, frozen dessert party