This Healthy Banana Nut Bread is extremely moist, naturally sweetened and gluten free. It’s perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- 2 cups 1:1 gluten free baking flour (could use all purpose or whole wheat)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 bananas, mashed
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- To a large bowl, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- To a medium bowl, add mashed bananas, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla extract and 2 eggs. Whisk together until the wet ingredients are smooth.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients. Using a spatula stir all the ingredients together.
- Next, fold in chopped pecans.
- Pour the banana bread mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth out to make sure the batter is even.
- Place in oven and bake for 45-50 minutes. Until it passes the toothpick test and comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before devouring!
Keywords: healthy banana bread, banana nut bread, banana bread with pecans