Grilled White Fish with Mango Jalapeno Coleslaw makes the most delicious, hearty meal. With incredible flavor and minimal ingredients, dinner is done in 20 minutes!
Grilled White Fish:
- 4 5 oz. cod fillets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Mango Jalapeno Coleslaw:
- 2 mangos diced (about 2 cups)
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 jalapeno, diced (seeds removed)
- 1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 1 garlic clove
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl, add salt, smoked paprika, ground cumin, and garlic powder. Toss to combine.
- Rub spice blend on one side of the fish.
- In a medium bowl, add mango, napa cabbage, jalapeno, fresh cilantro, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, add garlic clove, lime juice, white balsamic vinegar, canola oil, dijon mustard, smoked paprika, ground cumin, honey, salt, and pepper to taste. Whisk until combined.
- Pour the dressing over the mango mixture, toss to combine everything and set aside.
- Before putting the fish on the grill, brush with canola oil.
- Place fish on the grill and grill each side for 3-4 minutes, or until fish releases from the grill.
- Serve fish with mango jalapeno slaw.
- Serving Size: 4 oz. filet with slaw
- Calories: 288
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 959 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 19 g
- Cholesterol: 75 mg
Keywords: grilled fish recipe, how to grill fish, fish dinner, jalapeno coleslaw, homemade coleslaw recipe, homemade coleslaw, best coleslaw recipe, easy coleslaw recipe