- half loaf of ciabatta bread, sliced in half
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 zucchini, sliced in half
- 1 yellow squash, sliced in half
- 1 red onion, sliced in 1/2″ thick slices
- 1 pint of cherry tomato
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh basil
- canola oil to brush
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Lightly brush vegetables with canola oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables on the grill. For the peppers, place on the grill whole and grill each side for 3-4 minutes. Grill the zucchini, squash, and red onion about 3-4 minutes per side. (so you get char marks) and lastly place the cherry tomatoes in a grill basket and grill for 3 minutes. Remove all the vegetables and place in a bowl to cool.
- Once cooled, roughly chop all vegetables. Place in a large bowl.
- Next, season ciabatta bread with canola oil.
- Place the inside part of the grill, grill the bread for 2-3 minutes until slightly charred.
- Remove from grill and cut bread into 1″ cubes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl add white balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk together until combined.
- Add bread to the large bowl with chopped vegetables, drizzle dressing on top and add in chopped basil.
- Toss everything together and serve!