This Grilled Peach Shortcake with Coconut Whipped Cream is a fun twist on the classic strawberry shortcake recipe. Filled with buttery shortbread, grilled peaches and homemade coconut whipped cream!
- 4 peaches, halved and seeds removed
- canola oil for brushing
- 16 Walker’s Shortbread Bars
- 3/4 cup of fresh blueberries
Coconut Whipped Cream:
- 13.5oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 teaspoons of honey
For Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Place can of coconut milk in refrigerator overnight.
- The next day gently remove can from refrigerator so as not to mix the cream and milk.
- Place a medium glass bowl in refrigerator for 10-15 minutes prior to making whipped cream to chill.
- Gently scoop the cream portion out of the can and place in a chilled glass bowl.
- Add honey and vanilla extract to coconut milk. Using a hand mixer, beat the milk on high until it has soft peaks. About 2-3 minutes.
- Place back in refrigerator.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Lightly brush each peach with canola oil, on the flesh side of the peach.
- Place on grill for 2-3 minutes. Remove and slice.
- Assemble Shortcake. Place 2 Walkers Shortbreads on the bottom, top with a few slices of peaches, a dollop of coconut whipped cream and sprinkle with fresh blueberries.
- Serving Size: 1 shortcake
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 89 mg
- Fat: 23 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 3 mg
Keywords: shortcake recipe, whipped cream recipe, homemade whipped cream recipe, homemade whipped cream, grilled peaches, how to grill peaches, peach dessert, peach dessert recipe