Grilled Honey Sriracha Salmon Salad is less than 400 calories with 34 grams of protein per serving! A fresh & healthy salad that only takes 30 minutes!
Honey Sriracha Salmon
- 1 lb. sockeye salmon
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 teaspoons sriracha
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 head of romaine, halve
- 3 spears fresh pineapple
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 cup diced red pepper
optional: garnish with chopped cilantro
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, approximately 375-400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl add honey, lime juice, sriracha, ground ginger, smoked paprika and minced garlic. Whisk together.
- Drizzle about half the mixture over raw salmon. Rub the sauce into the flesh of the salmon. Set the remaining sauce aside.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with canola oil. Place salmon on the grill flesh side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. (while the salmon is cooking, season the skin side with a little bite of salt, this will help it peel off more easily later). Flip the salmon and grill on the skin side for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from the grill and let rest.
- In the meantime, add pineapple spears to the grill along with the halved romaine lettuce heads. Grill the pineapple for 2-3 minutes per side (until there are slight grill marks) and the romaine lettuce 2-3 minutes until the lettuce is slightly charred.
- Remove them both from the grill.
- Chop up the charred lettuce and add it to a large bowl along with the grilled pineapple (cut into cubes) sugar snap peas, diced red pepper and then the salmon.
- Serve salad with the remaining dressing on the side.
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups salad + 4 oz. salmon
- Calories: 382
- Sugar: 22 g
- Sodium: 31 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 0 g
Keywords: grilling, kid friendly, 30 minute meal, salmon salad recipe, easy salmon recipe, paleo dinner ideas, healthy salads, healthy salad recipe, easy salad recipe