An easy Grilled Corn on the Cob with Roasted Jalapano Sauce that you’ll swoon over! This creamy grilled corn recipe is the new star of the summer!
- 6 ears of corn
- 1 whole jalapeno
- quarter of a red onion
- garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch of salt
- 5.5 oz plain greek yogurt
- Preheat grill to medium heat, about 350 degrees.
- Place whole jalapeno on the grill along with a quartered red onion. Grill each side of the jalapeno for 3-4 minutes, until you see char marks. Do the same for the red onion.
- Remove from grill, slice the stem of the jalapeno off, remove the seeds (unless you like it hot then keep the seeds in).
- Add jalapeno, red onion, garlic clove, lime juice, fresh cilantro, ground cumin, smoked paprika, and a pinch of salt to a small food processor. Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- To a small bowl add greek yogurt, and 2-3 tablespoons of the roasted jalapeno mixture. (depending on how much heat you can handle). Gently fold them together. Set aside.
- Add corn directly to the grill. Grill each side of the corn for 3-4 minutes, until there are char marks.
- Remove the corn from the grill. Rub about 2 teaspoons of the creamy roasted jalapeno sauce all over the corn and devour!
- Serving Size: 1 corn cob
- Calories: 143
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 30 mg
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 29 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
Keywords: grilled corn recipe, grilled corn, grilled corn on the cob, grilled corn cob, grilled corn how to, corn recipe, easy side dish, healthy side dish, jalapeno recipe