- 10 ears of corns, shucked
- 3 Dellalo Brand roasted piquillo peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3–4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (juice of 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat grill to medium high heat or 400 degrees.
- Place sweet corn on the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes per side until slightly charred.
- Remove from grill, using a knife cut kernels off the cob into a large bowl.
- To the corn bowl, add the piquillo peppers, fresh cilantro, queso fresco, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, sea salt, fresh lime juice, and olive oil.
- Toss to mix everything and serve!