A favorite summer recipe, grilled corn on the cob amped up and turned into this light and healthy Grilled Chili Lime Sweet Corn Salad side dish!
- 10 ears of corns, shucked
- 3 Dellalo Brand roasted piquillo peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3–4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (juice of 2 limes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat grill to medium high heat or 400 degrees.
- Place sweet corn on the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes per side until slightly charred.
- Remove from grill, using a knife cut kernels off the cob into a large bowl.
- To the corn bowl, add the piquillo peppers, fresh cilantro, queso fresco, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, sea salt, fresh lime juice, and olive oil.
- Toss to mix everything and serve!
Keywords: sweet corn salad, grilled corn salad, grilled corn salad recipe, corn salad recipe, mexican corn salad, vegetable side dish, corn side dish, recipe for corn side dish, corn side dish mexican