My favorite summer salad recipe, Chili Lime Grilled Corn Salad filled with grilled corn, queso fresco, cilantro, smoky spices, lime, and piquillo peppers for a tex-mex flare. This quick, light vibrant salad comes together in 20 minutes and makes the perfect side.
- 8 ears of corns, shucked
- 3 Dellalo Brand roasted piquillo peppers, diced
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3–4 tablespoons fresh lime juice (juice of 2 limes)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat grill to medium high heat or 400°F.
- Place sweet corn on the grill and grill for 3-4 minutes per side until slightly charred.
- Remove from grill, using a knife cut kernels off the cob into a large bowl.
- To the corn bowl, add the piquillo peppers, fresh cilantro, queso fresco, smoked paprika, chipotle chili powder, sea salt, fresh lime juice, and olive oil.
- Toss to mix everything and serve!
Keywords: sweet corn salad, grilled corn salad, grilled corn salad recipe, corn salad recipe, mexican corn salad, vegetable side dish, corn side dish, recipe for corn side dish, corn side dish mexican