These Grilled Balsamic Beef Kabobs are the best! These steak kabobs are loaded with flavorful meat and veggies then glazed with a sweet balsamic marinade.
- 2lbs top sirloin, cut into 1” cubes
- 2/3 cup Traina Sicilian Organic Ketchup
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced rosemary
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoon of honey
- 2 yellow peppers, cubed
- 2 green peppers, cubed
- 1 red onion, cubed
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- In a large bowl, mix Traina Sicilian Organic Ketchup, balsamic vinegar, rosemary, clove and honey. Whisk until everything is combined. Reserve 2/3 cup of marinade and set aside.
- Add cubed beef to the bowl of marinade. Toss to coat the beef with the marinade. Cover and place in refrigerator. Marinade beef for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator alternate beef, yellow pepper, green pepper, red onion and cherry tomatoes on kabob skewers.
- Heat grill to medium high heat (about 375-400 degrees F). Spray the grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with olive oil soaked cloth.
- Place prepared kabobs on grill and grill each side for 4-5 minutes.
- Brush kabobs with remaining marinade, grill for one more minute. Remove from grill and serve.
Keywords: grilling recipes, steak kabobs, beef kabobs, kabob marinade, summer recipes, easy kabobs, how to make kabobs, homemade marinade