A delicious fiber packed Green Smoothie Bowl you can easily customize. The perfect healthy breakfast, lunch or post workout snack!
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (I used Siggis)
- toppings: whatever you want, in the photo I used blueberries, raspberries, granola, kiwi and strawberries
- Add spinach, banana, strawberries, pineapple, ground flax seed, almond milk and yogurt to a blender. Blend until smoothie.
- Pour into a bowl and top with whatever you’d like!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 32 g
- Sodium: 205 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 58 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 4 mg