- 1 roasted red pepper, finely diced
- 1 cup diced artichoke hearts (from a can)
- 1 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cup diced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1 cup halved kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lb. mini farfelle pasta (bowtie pasta)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Put in a large bowl.
- To the large bowl add, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, kalamata olives, and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, add red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper. Whisk until emulsified. (there is no more vinegar and oil separation)
- Pour dressing over the pasta, add fresh basil and mix everything together so noodles are coated and ingredients are mixed.
- Serve pasta salad cold!