Gluten Free Avocado Toast topped with zesty Charred Corn Salsa makes the perfect breakfast, lunch or snack. This healthy toast is packed with good fats, nutrients & flavor you’ll love!
- 4 slices of udi’s gluten free bread
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup charred corn (you can char it yourself, I just bought frozen charred corn)
- 1 cup pico de gallo (use store bought or make it yourself)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- garnish with fresh cilantro
- To a small bowl add charred corn, pico de gallo and cilantro. Toss to mix everything together. Set aside.
- Toast bread to desired doneness.
- Add sliced avocado to toast.
- Top each avocado toast with charred corn salsa. Garnish with fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeños (if you want)
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 474 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: avocado toast, charred corn salsa, corn salsa, healthy breakfast recipes, gluten free recipes, vegetarian, gluten free avocado toast, kid friendly, easy sandwich recipes, avocado recipes, how to make avocado toast, avocado toast healthy