Gluten Free Avocado Toast topped with zesty Charred Corn Salsa makes the perfect breakfast, lunch or snack. This healthy toast is packed with good fats, nutrients & flavor you’ll love!
- 4 slices of udi’s gluten free bread
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup charred corn (you can char it yourself, I just bought frozen charred corn)
- 1 cup pico de gallo (use store bought or make it yourself)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- garnish with fresh cilantro
- To a small bowl add charred corn, pico de gallo and cilantro. Toss to mix everything together. Set aside.
- Toast bread to desired doneness.
- Add sliced avocado to toast.
- Top each avocado toast with charred corn salsa. Garnish with fresh cilantro and sliced jalapeños (if you want)
- Serving Size: 1 toast
- Calories: 214
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 474 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: avocado toast, charred corn salsa, corn salsa, healthy breakfast recipes, gluten free recipes, vegetarian, gluten free avocado toast, kid friendly, easy sandwich recipes, avocado recipes