A Light and Fluffy Pancake Recipe topped with homemade Strawberry Compote and Vanilla Mascarpone Cheese. These easy pancakes are perfect for Valentines Day, a brunch or Saturday morning breakfast.
- 1 cup Bob’s Red Mill Homestyle Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2/3 cup of water
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
Vanilla Bean Mascarpone:
- 8 oz. mascarpone
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
For Strawberry Compote:
- To a small saucepan add fresh strawberries, sugar, water and lemon zest. Bring to a boil and reduce to simmer for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens, stirring throughout. Remove from heat and place in fridge to let mixture cool.
For Vanilla Mascarpone:
- To a small bowl add mascarpone cheese, maple syrup and vanilla bean paste. Set aside.
For Fluffy Pancake:
- To a medium bowl add Bob’s Red Mill Homestyle Pancake & Waffle Mix and water. Whisk together until smooth.
- Heat a large griddle to medium high heat. (I like to use nonstick)
- Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture onto hot griddle. Cook until bubbly, then flip and cook until the center is cooked 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with strawberry compote and mascarpone cheese topping.
- Optional: top with maple syrup
Keywords: easy breakfast recipe, fluffy pancakes, fluffy pancake recipe, how to make fluffy pancakes, fluffy pancake recipe easy, what makes fluffy pancakes