This Egg White Vegetable Breakfast Casserole is an easy and healthy breakfast recipe that’s perfect for a weekend brunch! Plus, it’s only 75 calories a serving!
- 1 package of crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1 cup diced fresh spinach
- 1 cup diced bell peppers (I used mini assorted bell peppers)
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites
- salt & pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread entire crescent roll sheet on bottom of pan, trying to close the seams.
- Next sprinkle with mexican cheese.
- Then evenly spread the spinach, bell peppers, red onion, and mushrooms.
- Pour the egg whites on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the crescent rolls are slightly browned and eggs are cooked.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 75
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 206 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 2 mg
Keywords: egg vegetable casserole, vegetable breakfast casserole, vegetable casserole, vegetable casserole recipe, breakfast casserole recipe, healthy breakfast casserole, veggie breakfast casserole