Easy no bake Almond Snowball Cookies – a Christmas classic made with 6 ingredients, naturally sweetened and done in 10 minutes! These Snowball Cookies are a must make this holiday season!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut + 1/4 cup for coating
- 1/3 cups pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1–2 tablespoons of water
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
- In a medium bowl add almond flour, 2 cups shredded coconut, maple syrup, almond extract and vanilla bean paste. Using a spatula mix everything together until it forms a ball. You may need to add 1-2 tablespoons of water to get desired texture. (you want to be able to roll mixture into little balls but not have it stick to your hands)
- Once the almond cookie mixture is done. Roll into 1″ balls and in remaining shredded coconut. Place on parchment paper.
- To a small bowl add dark chocolate melting wafers. Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring throughout until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle chocolate over the almond snowball cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 181
- Sugar: 8 g
- Sodium: 12 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: almond snowball cookies, snowball cookies, snowball cookie recipe, almond cookie recipes, gluten free recipes, paleo, healthy dessert recipe, healthy christmas cookies, easy holiday recipes, christmas cookie exchange,