Easy 30 Minute Grilled Steak Gyros with creamy tzatziki sauce, each bite is bursting with greek flavor. A simple spice rub and quick-sear on the grill makes the beef super juicy and flavorful.
- .75oz – 1lb new york strip steak
- 1 teaspoon Mediterranean Spice Blend
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated cucumber
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dry dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to taste
- 4 flatbreads
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- Heat grill to medium high heat, approximately 375-400 degrees F.
- Season both sides of the steak with Mediterranean Spice Blend and avocado oil. Rub in to the steak.
- Make sure grill grates are clean and rub down with olive oil soaked rag or spray with cooking spray.
- Place seasoned steak on the grill. Grill each side for 4-6 minutes depending on the thickness of the steak and your desired doneness. Remove steak from grill and let sit for 10 minutes.
- While the steak is resting to a bowl add yogurt, grated cucumber, lemon juice, dry dill, garlic powder and salt. Stir together and set aside.
- Slice the steak and start to assemble gyros. Evenly distribute steak, sliced red onion, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and tzatziki sauce on each flatbread.
- Serving Size: 1 steak gyro
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 410 mg
- Fat: 21 g
- Saturated Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 25 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 68 mg
Keywords: steak gryo recipe, beef gyro recipe, how to grill steak, mediterranean seasoning, steak gyros, gyros, gyro recipe, cucumber sauce, tzatziki sauce, summer grill recipes,