These Easy Garlic Ranch Potatoes are a flavorful side dish that’ll become a staple recipe in your house! You’re only 5 ingredients and 25 minutes away from potato heaven!
- 1.5 lbs. of baby yukon potatoes, sliced in half
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 oz. packet ranch dressing seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add all the ingredients into a large bowl. Toss everything together so the potatoes are completely coated.
- Evenly spread the potatoes out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip the potatoes over and bake an additional 3 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Damn Delicious
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 135
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 417 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: baked potato recipe, best potato recipe, easy potato recipe, how to bake potatoes, how to make baked potatoes, how to make baked potatoes fast, how to make baked potatoes oven