This Easy Holiday Cranberry Sangria recipe is filled with citrus, brandy, cranberry and hints of cinnamon. It’s a super festive sangria that can be made ahead of time and is perfect for the holidays!
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole frozen cranberries
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 cup seltzer water
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- To a large pitcher add agave nectar, brandy, orange, lime, agave nectar, cinnamon sticks, cranberry, and wine. Stir to combine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 hours. (the longer it sits the better it will taste, even better if overnight)
- Right before you are about to serve add the selzter water to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled. Garnish with rosemary sprigs
Keywords: sangria wine, sangria recipe, how to make sangria, red sangria recipe, what is sangria, thanksgiving cocktails, christmas cocktail recipe