This easy Thanksgiving Holiday Sangria recipe is bursting with citrus and cranberry, with a splash of brandy and a hint of cinnamon spice. It’s the perfect festive cocktail!
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 orange, halved and then sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1/2 cup whole frozen cranberries
- 2 sticks of cinnamon
- 1 bottle of dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon)
- 1 cup seltzer water
- rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Add agave nectar, brandy, orange, lime, agave nectar, cinnamon sticks, cranberry, and wine to a large pitcher. Stir to combine.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 4 hours (the longer it sits the better it will taste, even better if overnight).
- Right before you are about to serve, add the seltzer water to the sangria mixture.
- Pour over ice or serve chilled. Garnish with rosemary sprigs if desired.
Keywords: thanksgiving sangria, holiday sangria, fall sangria