This Easy Charcuterie Board for Two is perfect for date night and comes together in 20 minutes. Learn how to make an epic cheese board and how to pair wines for the best romantic night in.
- Cheese: Gouda, Manchego and Aged White Cheddar
- Crackers: Wheat Crackers, Bruschetta Toasts Points and Water crackers
- Meats: Prosciutto, Soppressata, Peppered Salame and 6oz. Filet Mignon
- Fruits: Figs, Dried Apricots and Blueberries
- Nuts: Whole Raw Cashews
- Jams/Spreads/Condiments: Cherry Peppers, Fig Jam, Stone Ground Mustard, Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives, Sweet Petites Pickles and Honey
- Grab your Cheese Board. (slate, wooden cheese board, cutting board, plate, etc)
- Place fig jam, olives and stone ground mustard in various parts of the board in ramekins.
- Assemble your cheese (cut and uncut) all over the board.
- Unwrap the cured meat and place them in various spots on the board. Sometimes I’ll look at my board and see where it needs a pop of color! Make sure to save a spot for your filet mignon.
- Now, add your crackers and toast points to the board in various spots. Remember it doesn’t have to be perfect or organized. I like to make an “s” with them from the bottom to the top of the board
- Here’s the fun part. Take the fruits and nuts you have and fill in any open spots on the board. Place them anywhere. There is no order to this. Just make the board look super full!
- Cook filet mignon – you could use my pan seared directions or my grilling directions. Let the steak rest for 5 minutes before slicing it and adding to the board.
Keywords: charcuterie board for two, charcuterie board, charcuterie board ideas