This easy 30 Minute Grilled Salmon is rubbed with a chili lime spice blend, grilled to perfection then topped with a creamy Mango Avocado Salsa. A healthy summer recipe that makes the perfect family dinner!
Chili Lime Salmon
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon filet, skin on
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
Mango Avocado Salsa:
- 3/4 cup diced mango
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons diced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- To a medium bowl add diced mango, avocado, red onion, cilantro, jalapeno, red wine vinegar, lime juice and salt. Gently stir ingredients together until everything is mixed. Set aside
- To a small bowl, add fresh lime zest, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder, garlic powder, salt, lime juice and avocado oil. Stir together using a spoon.
- Rub on spice blend the flesh side of the salmon.
- Make sure that grill grates are clean. This will ensure the fish does not stick! Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with an olive oil soaked rag.
- Place salmon skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. (do not touch it during that time)
- Gently flip the fish using a spatula (fish should not stick to the grill grates, if it does then you need more cook time). Grill on flesh side for another 4 minutes. Remove from grill and let rest.
- Serve salmon filets with mango avocado salsa
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet + salsa
- Calories: 381
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 219 mg
- Fat: 23 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 30 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grilled salmon recipe, grilled salmon, easy salmon recipes, lime salmon, how to grill salmon, how to cook salmon, best way to grill salmon, avocado salsa, mango salsa, healthy seafood recipes, grilled salmon seasoning,