Easy Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats with red chili sauce and melted cheese. A 30 minute meal that’s gluten free, low carb, high protein and perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (white meat)
- 8 oz package frontera red chili enchilada sauce
- 4 large zucchinis, sliced in half lengthwise and scooped out to create a “boat”
- 1/2 cup shredded mexican cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- diced tomatoes
- sliced red onion
- diced avocado
- sliced jalapeno
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl add shredded rotisserie chicken and enchilada sauce. With a fork, mix everything together so the chicken is completely coated.
- In a 13×9 inch baking dish, add zucchini boats flesh side facing up. Scoop the chicken mixture into the “boat” part of the zucchini.
- Sprinkle with shredded mexican cheese.
- Cover the baking dish with tin foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil from the pan. Bake for another 5 minutes uncovered.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro. Serve.
- Add additional toppings for more deliciousness!
- Serving Size: 2 zucchini boat
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 723 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 17 g
- Cholesterol: 32 mg
Keywords: gluten free recipes, stuffed zucchini boats, chicken enchiladas, simple chicken recipes, baked chicken recipes, low carb, 30 minute meals, zucchini boats, kid friendly, easy mexican food, healthy dinner ideas