These easy Apple Peanut Butter Energy Bites are a perfect after school snack for the kids or mid-day pick me up on a busy workday.
- 1 apple, sliced (I used a gala apple)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Slice an apple into 8-9 equal slices. (I use an apple slicer because it also removes the core)
- Top each slice with an equal amount of peanut butter, raisins, and chia seeds.
- Serving Size: half an apple & 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Calories: 292
- Sugar: 23 g
- Sodium: 232 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g
Keywords: healthy snack ideas, protein snacks, healthy sweet snacks