A summer classic 10 Minute Creamy Cucumber Salad made with greek yogurt, fresh dill and lemon! The best cucumber salad recipe you will ever make – comes together in minutes with few ingredients.
- 5 cups thinly sliced cucumbers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 5.3 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon plain vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt to taste
- To a small bowl add yogurt, vinegar, honey, fresh dill, lemon zest and salt. Whisk to combine everything until smooth.
- Add sliced cucumber and red onion to a large bowl. Pour yogurt sauce over cucumbers and toss to coat all of the cucumbers and onions with the sauce.
* For best results let the cucumbers sit for 5 minutes to let them soak up the flavors from the sauce.
Store cucumbers salad in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 21
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 9 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 1 mg
Keywords: creamy cucumber salad, cucumber salad recipe, keto cucumber salad, low carb side dishes, summer sides, healthy side dishes, cucumber recipes, easy cucumber salad, best cucumber salad