This Strawberry Grilled Chicken Salad is made with juicy strawberries, mandarin oranges, blueberries and grilled chicken. It’s drizzled with a homemade Honey Mustard salad dressing and is an easy dinner idea you’re sure to love!
- 8 oz boneless skinless chicken breast
- salt & pepper to season
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
Honey Dijon Dressing:
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a grill to medium high heat, about 350-375 degrees F.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt & pepper.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with olive oil soaked cloth.
- Place chicken on the grill. Grill chicken for 5-7 minutes per side, or until there is no longer any pink. (this will depend on the thickness of your chicken)
- Remove from grill and let rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes to let the juices redistribute.
- In the meantime, to a small bowl add: whole grain mustard, dijon mustard, honey, lemon juice, garlic clove, dry basil, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth and looks like a dressing. Set aside.
- Assemble the salad: to a large bowl add baby spinach, strawberries, blueberries, broccoli, mandarin oranges, pecans and green onions. Top with sliced grilled chicken and drizzle with honey mustard dressing to serve.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups + 3 oz chicken
- Calories: 189
- Sugar: 14 g
- Sodium: 300 mg
- Fat: 8 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 14 g
- Cholesterol: 28 mg
Keywords: strawberry salad, strawberry chicken salad, grilled chicken salad recipe, gluten free salad recipes, detox recipes, spinach salad recipe