- 1.5lbs new potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to season
- Sage Salsa Verde:
- 15 leafs of fresh sage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (leaves removed from the stem)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add potatoes to a bowl (cut the large ones in half), add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To a small food processor add, sage, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Blend until leaves are broken down.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes and serve!