Crispy Roasted Potatoes with Sage Salsa Verde is the perfect side dish recipe to change up on your holiday table. Sub the plain old mashed potatoes with these flavorful, easy to make, crispy oven roasted potatoes!
- 1.5lbs new potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper to season
- Sage Salsa Verde:
- 15 leafs of fresh sage
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary (leaves removed from the stem)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add potatoes to a bowl (cut the large ones in half), add olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- To a small food processor add, sage, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, olive oil, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Blend until leaves are broken down.
- Pour mixture over the potatoes and serve!
Keywords: crispy potato recipe, oven roasted potatoes, crispy oven roasted potatoes, how to roast potatoes, roasted potatoes recipe, holiday side dish, potato side dish, easy roasted potatoes