How to make the ultimate Classic Deviled Eggs Recipe with Bacon. Every creamy bite of these keto deviled eggs is filled with mustard, fresh dill and crispy bacon!
- 12 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions or chives
- smoked paprika for garnish
- Fill a large saucepan with 12 eggs and just barely cover them with water.
- Bring water to a boil and let eggs boil in water for 14 minutes.
- In the meantime, create a large ice bath and once eggs are done boiling immediately transfer them to the ice bath to stop the cooking process. Let eggs sit in ice bath for 10 minutes and then peel.
- Once eggs are peeled, gently slice in half and put egg yolks in a small bowl along with mayonnaise, mustard, fresh dill and salt. Using a fork gently mash the yolks and mix everything together until it’s smooth. Then fold in half the bacon crumbles and set aside.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves and arrange on a serving tray. Top with more crumbled bacon, chives and a dash of smoked paprika.
- Serving Size: 1 deviled egg
- Calories: 52
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 84 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 93 mg
Keywords: how to make deviled eggs, deviled eggs, deviled eggs recipe, deviled eggs with bacon, deviled eggs best recipe, keto deviled eggs, low carb deviled eggs, bacon deviled eggs