This Citrus Baked Salmon in Foil with Asparagus could not be easier to make. Succulent tender Salmon on a bed of asparagus covered in a lemon garlic butter sauce then topped with lemon slices and baked in a foil packet for one complete dinner with no mess!
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 4 (4oz.) salmon filet
- 8 slices of lemon
- salt & pepper to season
Lemon Garlic Butter Sauce:
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Create a pocket with 4 sheets of tin foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute asparagus spears among the 4 packets. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place salmon on top of the asparagus.
- In a small bowl, add garlic, mustard, butter, honey, lemon zest, smoked paprika, thyme red pepper flakes, pepper and salt. Stir together.
- Pour mixture over each salmon and gently rub in.
- Next place two slices of lemon on each salmon.
- Close the foil packet up.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn broiler on HIGH.
- Open foil packets up on the top to expose salmon and place back under broil uncovered for 1 minute.
- Serving Size: 1 foil packet
- Calories: 300
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 199 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 8 mg
Keywords: easy salmon recipe, baked salmon recipe, salmon in foil, asparagus recipe, baked salmon in foil, salmon in foil, how to bake salmon in foil, salmon and asparagus, baked salmon and asparagus