Citrus Asparagus & Salmon in Foil – so easy to make, loaded with roasted garlic and citrus flavor, plus clean up is a breeze! Dinner has never been easier!
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 4 (4oz.) salmon filet
- 1 teaspoon stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic olive oil
- 8 slices of lemon
- 8 springs of fresh thyme
- salt & pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Create a pocket with 4 sheets of tin foil. Place on a baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute asparagus spears among the 4 pockets. Season with salt & pepper.
- Place salmon on top of the asparagus.
- In a small bowl, add mustard, lemon juice, and roasted garlic olive oil. Whisk together.
- Pour mixture over each salmon and gently rub in.
- Next place two slices of lemon and 2 sprigs of thyme on each salmon.
- Close the foil pocket up.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1 salmon filet + asparagus
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 88 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 45 mg
Keywords: easy salmon recipe, baked salmon recipe, salmon in foil, asparagus recipe