Tender Juicy Cilantro Lime Chicken made with a quick marinade then grilled to lock in all the flavors. This paleo chicken recipe is topped with a fresh zesty Avocado Salsa – a healthy, easy, 30 minute meal you’ll love.
Cilantro Lime Chicken:
- 1.5 lb. boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, diced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt to taste
- To a small bowl, add 1/4 cup of lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, ground cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Whisk until mixed.
- Add chicken and marinade to a large ziplock bag. Let chicken marinade for 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat (about 400 degrees). Place chicken on grill and grill each side for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is no longer pink. Remove and let sit.
- To make the avocado salsa: add avocado, 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, 3 tablespoons lime juice, red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, garlic clove, and salt to a small bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Top Cilantro Lime Chicken with fresh Avocado Salsa.
- Serving Size: 4 oz. chicken + salsa
- Calories: 317
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 239 mg
- Fat: 22 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 11 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 24 g
- Cholesterol: 55 mg
Keywords: cilantro lime chicken, grilled chicken recipes, easy chicken recipes, avocado salsa, paleo recipes, paleo chicken, gluten free dinners, easy dinner ideas, 30 minute meal, easy healthy recipes, kid friendly, how to grill chicken, the best grilled chicken, easy grilled chicken recipe