These fun and festive Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ghosts are the perfect spooky treat this Halloween season! They’re a nice, healthy alternative halloween dessert.
- 1 pint of fresh strawberries
- 6 oz. white chocolate melting wafers
- small tube of black icing
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate wafers in a small bowl.
- Put in microwave in 30 second increments until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dunk strawberries in the chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Continue process until all strawberries are covered.
- Place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to let the chocolate harden and cool.
- Remove from oven. Using a small tube of black icing, make two eyes and a mouth with the icing. (as shown in the photo)
If you’re not serving the strawberries right away keep them in the refrigerator. I wouldn’t keep them longer than 1-2 days.
- Serving Size: 1 strawberry
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 8 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: halloween dessert idea, halloween dessert, halloween dessert recipe, chocolate covered strawberries recipe, chocolate strawberries recipe, how to make chocolate covered strawberries