Healthy has never tasted as good as it does with this Chili Rubbed Flank Steak. This delicious dish is grilled to perfection, served atop a parsnip puree and finished off with fresh chimichurri sauce!
- 2–3 lb. flank steak
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked chipotle chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet, season with olive oil, and salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes, remove from oven and let sit.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- In a small bowl mix, garlic powder, paprika, cilantro, chipotle chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Rub seasoning mixture onto both sides of the flank steak.
- Grill each side of the steak for 4-6 minutes, until its your desired doneness.
- Let steak sit for 3-4 minutes to let the juices settle, slice.
- Serve steak ontop of a bed of parsnip puree, roasted tomatoes, slice avocado, and topped with chimichurri sauce. (recipe for chimichurri sauce is here)
Keywords: flank steak recipe, best steak recipe, easy steak recipe, steak dinner recipe, steak dinner, beef dinner recipe, beef dinner, beef steak recipe