30 Minute Chili Lime Grilled Salmon topped with a fresh Pineapple Salsa! This light healthy recipe is paleo, gluten free and filled with flavor that screams summer!
Chili Lime Salmon
- 1 lb. wild caught sockeye Salmon
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt to season
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup diced red pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh jalapeno
- salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat, about 375-400 degrees F.
- To a small bowl, add fresh lime zest, smoked paprika, ancho chili powder and garlic powder. Stir together.
- Rub on the spice blend on the flesh side of the salmon.
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub down with an olive oil soaked rag.
- Place salmon skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. (do not touch it during that time)
- Flip the fish (fish should not stick to the grill grates, if it does then you need more cook time). Grill on flesh side for another 4 minutes. Remove from grill and let rest.
- In the meantime, to a medium bowl add pineapple, red pepper, red onion, fresh cilantro, lime juice, jalapeno and salt to taste. Toss everything together.
- Serve salmon filets with pineapple salsa
- Serving Size: 4 oz. + salsa
- Calories: 212
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 179 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 28 g
- Cholesterol: 107 mg
Keywords: sockeye salmon, grilling ideas for dinner, summer grill recipes