20 Minute Chicken Bruschetta is a light dinner perfect for the summer – grilled or pan-seared chicken topped with fresh tomato bruschetta and a balsamic drizzle for the finishing touch.
- 4 chicken boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- salt & pepper to season
- balsamic reduction
- 2 cups diced roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely diced red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
Make Fresh Bruschetta:
- Add roma tomatoes, red onion, garlic, fresh basil, olive oil and salt to a medium bowl. Using a spoon, gently mix everything together until combined. Set aside.
- Pat both sides of chicken breast dry with a paper towel.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet to medium high heat. Add avocado oil into the pan and then add chicken breast. Saute for 4-5 minutes per side until nicely browned and the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes.
Assemble Bruschetta Chicken:
- Place chicken on a plate, top with 1/2 cup of fresh bruschetta and drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 272
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 520 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 6 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Cholesterol: 101 mg
Keywords: chicken bruschetta, easy bruschetta chicken, chicken breast bruschetta, chicken with bruschetta, chicken bruschetta recipe