This Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake recipe is an easy 5 ingredient classic! Made with cherry pie filling, crushed pineapple and white cake mix, it’s a simple dessert recipe that hits all the right notes.
- Preheat oven to 350º degrees F.
- Dump one 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple with juice in a 9×13 baking dish.
- Dump one 21 oz. can of cherry pie filling over pineapple and spread evenly.
- Take one box of yellow cake mix and evening spread cake mix over the cherry pie filling.
- Chop up on stick of butter into small squares and spread evenly across cake mix. This will create a nice crust.
- Add chopped pecans to the top and spread over the rest of the cake.
- Place baking dish in oven for 35-45 minutes or until topping is slightly browned.
- Wait till it cools and dive in.
Keywords: Dump Cake, Pineapple Dump Cake, Cherry Dump Cake, How to make a dump cake, easy dump cake