This Cheesy Bacon Spinach Frittata is done in just 30 minutes! Packed with goat cheese, roasted red peppers and bacon, this frittata is perfect for Easter brunch!
- 4 strips of bacon, diced
- 3 cups of fresh spinach, diced
- 1/2 cup of julienned roasted red pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/3 cup of halved cherry tomatoes
- 10 eggs
- 1/2 cup of 2% milk
- salt & pepper
- garnish with fresh diced chives
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt & pepper and set aside.
- Heat a medium size oven safe skillet to medium heat.
- Add bacon to pan and cook until slightly crispy, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Pour out bacon grease leaving a tablespoon still in the pan, place pan back on burner and add spinach
- Stir until just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add in roasted red peppers and egg mixture. Stir to mix everything together and top eggs with tomatoes and goat cheese.
- Let sit on burner for 4 minutes.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the frittata has set. (the eggs don’t wiggle when you shake the pan)
- Garnish with chives and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 175
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 180 mg
- Fat: 13 g
- Saturated Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 4 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 252 mg
Keywords: baked frittata recipe, frittata recipe oven, frittata recipe in oven, bacon frittata, spinach frittata, spinach frittata recipe, breakfast frittata, breakfast frittata recipe