An easy delicious Charred Corn Caprese Flatbread topped with sweet Balsamic Reduction – it screams summer, takes 30 minutes to make, and uses less than 10 ingredients!
- 4 naan flatbreads
- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 pint assorted grape tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into slices
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chiffoned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Place corn on grill, grill each side for 2-4 minutes, or until char marks occur. Remove from grill and cut kernels off the cob.
- In the mean time, season tomatoes with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss and place on the grill in a grill basket. Grill until tomatoes start to blister, about 4-6 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place naan on a baking sheet. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to each flatbread, evenly distribute minced garlic and blistered grape tomatoes.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Top each flatbread with charred corn kernels, fresh basil leaves, and drizzle with homemade balsamic reduction.
- Cut and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/2 a flatbread
Keywords: italian flatbread, grilled corn, summer dinner ideas