- 2 cups of fresh brussel sprouts, halved
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 4 oz. of cubed pancetta
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- 1 lb of Dreamfields Angel Hair pasta
- 4 oz. of goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup of reserved pasta cooking liquid
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spread brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes on a baking sheet, season with olive oil, salt, & pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling and add angel hair pasta to pot, cook until al dente.
- In the meantime, heat a medium saute pan to medium high heat, add pancetta and saute for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Next add onions to pancetta, saute for 4-5 minutes.Set aside.
- In a large serving bowl, add angel hair pasta, brussels sprouts, cherry tomatoes, pancetta & onions, goat cheese, and reserved water.
- Gently mix until cheese is melted and pasta is all combined.