These crispy Caramel Apple Pie Wonton Cups are stuffed with creamy melted caramel sauce and apple pie filling, then topped off with a Honey Cinnamon Mascarpone Cheese! They’re so comforting and tasty!
- 36 wonton wrappers
- 1/2 cup of caramel sauce
Apple Pie Filling:
- 4 cups of granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
Cinnamon Mascarpone Topping:
- 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat a large saute pan to medium high heat, add butter, apples, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Saute for 7-10 minutes until apples are just soft and tender.
- Spray a muffin tin with Pam.
- Place wonton wrapper in muffin tin, press down so it forms a cups.
- Place a half spoonful (about a 1/2 teaspoon) of caramel sauce in wonton cup.
- Place another wonton wrapper over the caramel sauce filled wonton wrapper, it looks like wonton wrapper, caramel sauce, wonton wrapper.
- Next, add a spoonful of apple pie filling into the wonton wrapper.
- Bake caramel apple pie wonton cups for 10-15 minutes, or until wonton wrappers are just browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix mascarpone cheese, honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Top each wonton cup with a spoonful of cinnamon mascarpone.
- Eat, devour, and stuff your face!
Keywords: mini apple pies recipe, mini pies recipe, caramel apple pie recipe, caramel apple pie, caramel pie, mascarpone recipe, easy apple pie recipe, best apple pie recipe, apple pie bites