These Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Bowls are topped with avocado, tomato, shredded buffalo chicken and ranch! Served on a bed of quinoa, football food just got a healthy facelift!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
- 3/4 cup franks red hot sauce (origninal)
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups of water
- 4 cups of chopped green leaf lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced fresh cilantro
- optional: drizzle ranch dressing
- To a medium sauce pan, add quinoa and water. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce to simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Turn the heat off and let the quinoa sit there for 5 minutes. Then fluff the quinoa with a fork.
- In the meantime, add shredded chicken, franks red hot sauce, and cream cheese to a medium bowl. Mix everything together and make sure all the chicken is coated with the sauce.
- Assemble the bowls. Add 3/4 cup of quinoa, 3/4 cup of lettuce, 1/2 cup of the buffalo chicken mixture, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado, sliced red onion, and fresh cilantro. (optional: drizzle ranch dressing on top)
- Serve and devour!
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 442
- Sugar: 4 g
- Sodium: 1797 mg
- Fat: 16 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 44 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 34 g
- Cholesterol: 63 mg
Keywords: quinoa bowls recipe, chicken quinoa bowls, buffalo chicken recipe, easy chicken dinner recipe, easy quinoa recipe, buffalo chicken, healthy buffalo chicken