These Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps are a healthy low carb dinner recipe that’s on the table in 15 minutes! They’re loaded with shredded buffalo chicken and topped with fresh veggies!
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken, white meat
- 1/2 cup franks red hot sauce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 10 romaine leaves
- (optional) ranch for drizzle
- To a small bowl add chicken and franks red hot. Using a fork stir to combine everything.
- To each romaine leaf add: buffalo chicken mixture, cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion and 2 slices of avocado.
- Optional: drizzle with ranch dressing.
Keywords: buffalo chicken recipe, low carb lunch idea