These Buffalo Chicken Zucchini Boats are the perfect way to enjoy buffalo chicken dip without all the carbs! Tender zucchini is stuffed with a creamy buffalo chicken mixture, then drizzled with ranch!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup franks original red hot sauce
- 3–4 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and seeds scooped out
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 2–3 tablespoons ranch dressing for drizzle
- optional garnish: sliced red onion, fresh cilantro, avocado slices
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Add prepared zucchini boats flesh side up to a 13×9″ baking dish.
- To a small bowl, add shredded chicken, cream cheese, and franks red hot sauce. Using a fork, mix everything together so chicken is coated.
- Fill the zucchini boats with the buffalo chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle Monterey Jack cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the zucchini starts to get a little tender but still has a bite to it.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle with ranch dressing.
- Optional: garnish with red onion, avocado slices, and fresh cilantro.
- Serving Size: 2 boats
- Calories: 219
- Sugar: 7 g
- Sodium: 1888 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 7 g
- Cholesterol: 32 mg
Keywords: chicken zucchini recipe, buffalo chicken recipe, healthy buffalo chicken dip, best buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken dip recipe, healthy chicken recipe, zucchini boats recipe, zucchini boats, chicken zucchini boats