Serve the buffet-style brunch of your dreams with this Simple Charcuterie Board! It’s loaded up with a variety of crowd-favorite breakfast foods for an unforgettable family feast or romantic date night spread..
Pancakes & Proteins
- 10–14 pancakes or waffles
- 8 oz. cooked bacon
- 8 oz. cooked sausage (I used chicken sausage)
- 4 hardboiled eggs, halved
- Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Chips
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Place the pancakes in a line down the center of the board.
- Put your condiments in jars or bowls and arrange around the board.
- Place your meats and eggs around the pancakes.
- Fill in the gaps with fruits and enjoy!
Store any leftovers within 2 hours
Keywords: charcuterie board, brunch food ideas, breakfast charcuterie