Breakfast Bruschetta on Avocado Toast is a feel-good breakfast topped with scrambled eggs, crispy bacon and sweet peppers. Who knew combining bruschetta bread and avocado toast would be so delicious!
- 1 loaf italian bread, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 8 strips of bacon, diced
- 3 avocado
- 6 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Optional: top with Homemade Restaurant Style Salsa
- In a large bowl add eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk until eggs are scrambled, set aside.
- Toast sliced bread in a toaster, panini press, or hot skillet. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet to medium high heat. Add diced bacon to pan, saute until bacon is crispy, about 5-7 minutes. Remove and place bacon on a plate covered with paper towel to drain the grease.
- In same skillet, on medium low heat, add scrambled egg mixture. Cook until eggs are no longer runny, stirring the entire time, about 6-10 minutes.
- Top each toasted sliced of bread with thinly sliced avocado, sliced mini sweet peppers, 2-3 tablespoons of scrambled eggs, and sliced green onions.
Makes 12-15 slices.
- Serving Size: 2 breakfast bruschetta
- Calories: 282
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 605 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 15 g
- Cholesterol: 245 mg
Keywords: best avocado toast, avocado breakfast ideas, bruschetta bread